Safe Deposit Boxes
Do you have something that you just could not bear to lose? There's no better place than a safe deposit box at Tulsa National Bank. Rates are affordable and may be tax-deductible. Protect your valuables and important documents in one of three convenient sizes.
|3" x 10"||$40 annual rent|
|5" x 10"||$60 annual rent|
|10" x 10"||$100 annual rent|
As a general rule, what should go in your safe deposit box is anything that would cause panic if lost. What should stay out of the box is anything you might need suddenly when the bank is closed. Keeping cash in your box isn't much wiser than burying it in your backyard; unlike money in a deposit, it isn't insured by the FDIC, doesn't earn interest, and can't be accessed at an ATM.
In The Box
- Insurance policies
- Birth, marriage and death certificates
- Adoption papers, and divorce decrees
- Military records
- Citizenship papers
- Stock and bond certificates and CDs
- Rare stamps, coins and other collectibles
- Negatives of valued photos
- Inventories of your home's contents
Not In The Box
- Originals of power of attorney documents
- Medical-care directives in case you become incapacitated
- Funeral or burial instructions
You get two keys. Put them in separate, safe, and secret places. If you lose a key, notify the bank. It takes two keys to open your box; one of your keys and our master key. Neither possession of the key nor a power of attorney is enough to gain access - anyone getting in must be on record at the bank as either a co-renter or a "deputy" you name. Ask us for details.